Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'm Back!

It has been quite a while since I have updated my blog...there has been a lot going on!

Last week I started P90X and love it! Tony Horton is an amazing trainer! I have already lost an inch around my waist and thighs (in one week)!! His workouts make me feel stronger than I have ever felt and I can't thank him enough for that!

Things in my personal life have been a little hectic and have been adding stress onto me that I really don't need (I won't be going into to much detail about that though).

I am also EXTREMELY nervous about the Chicago Marathon in October...I have been training hard and putting in my miles but, with the pleurisy I have, it has been very hard to really push myself harder (since it causes a very difficult time with my breathing).

Well here's a semi update for now!

Also a yummy recipe to check out:
Tropical Smoothies (Cooking for 2) - Cooking for 2 - Eat Better America

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment