Thursday, May 20, 2010

I know I've been missing for a while...

I am way overdue for an update! I have been so busy with everything that has been going on! I am still trying to get caught up with orders and have been trying to get everything back into a semi-good order around the house. These past couple of months have been pretty hard on my family and me and this weekend is going to be extremely hard as well. As most of you know, my grandma passed away May 22, 2009...this weekend it will be 1 year since she passed from lung cancer :( Needless to say, this week so far has brought up many emotions and I've been feeling quite stressed...but trying to handle it.

I have also been working on a new store; http://www.thestripedturtle.etsy.com This store is more-so for OOAK hair falls and weird/kooky/creepy/fun/etc. accessories. 10% of the money from this store goes to the American Cancer Society (and my original store 2ladiescharitybakers is still 100% to the American Cancer Society). I'm hoping that my team and myself can raise $500 (or more!) for the American Cancer Society! The relay is getting so close!

I am also going to be starting a walk for the Brain Aneurysm Foundation in memory of Thea. This will be taking place sometime in the summer of 2011.

As far as anything else...I've lost 2 pounds and am really happy about that. I've been having help from Gillian McKeith...some of you might know her as the gritty, no-nonsense nutrtion person from the BBC's "you are what you eat"...so far her meal plan has been working wonders and it's only been a few days! I feel so much better, and my energy was even up a bit today. I definitely am NOT starving...I have noticed her eating plans have changed a lot since she first began with the show, her eating plans seem much healthier. :) My weight has been plateauing a lot lately and it's been so frustrating! But losing these 2 pounds has made me feel a lot better. My mom also bought me some early birthday gifts...I got 2 really cute dresses and a really cute shirt...as well as some jewelry and a cute hat to match :) I will have to take pictures soon!

Take Care Everyone!

I hope to write more often now!

No comments:

Post a Comment