Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ouch!

Okay...I am SOOOO incredibly sore from yesterday's workout but I am so happy I did it!! :) I worked EVERYTHING...I started with the lower body and worked myself all the way up to my shoulders. My stomach is the most sore part of my body right now though lol ;)
Today I will be working out again just as hard. I am not letting my pleurisy problem stop me from getting my weight lifting/strength training in! (Even if my chest feels like it is on fire and I can't breathe because of it!) Plus I have a killer cardio today as well! :)

I am still determined to lose at least 10 pounds by my birthday! (June 26)...maybe that's unrealistic, I don't know...but I know I really would love to lose that!

As far as my weight is concerned, I really only want to lose another 30-40 pounds...which seems so much more in reach than what I originally started at (Needing to lose 100+) With almost 70 pounds lost, I know I can do it and I can't keep talking to myself negatively!

Well I'm off to go eat breakfast now! Will be updating again later :)


No comments:

Post a Comment