Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Quote and thought of the day

"You don't realize how strong a person really is until you see them at their weakest moment." -Unknown Author

This is true when it comes to not only life, but health. Eating healthy and working out takes a certain type of strength. With runners doing a marathon, you see the look on their faces when they reach the point where they feel like they've got nothing left to give, but then in just a split moment they run like they've never run before. They dig deep inside themselves to find a certain inner strength to carry them through to the finish line.

I am an emotional eater and it takes everything inside of me to not reach for the chocolates when I'm feeling down. Once I realized I could walk away from something that had chained me down for so long, I felt like a different person. Some of you might giggle at this or be like what does this have to do with this quote? It was in my weakest moment that I realized my own inner strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment