Thursday, February 11, 2010

Quote of the morning and random thoughts

“Motivation is a fire from within. If someone else tries to light that fire under you, chances are it will burn very briefly.” Stephen R. Covey

Ugh, being sick last weekend has really taken a toll on my exercise regimen. I feel so weak yet and tired all the time. I know this is just the after effects of being sick, but it irritates me! I want to push my hardest all the time and don't like not being able to do so. Hopefully things will get better!

As most of you know, my main programs for these past 7 months have been chaLEAN Extreme and Turbo Jam. I do these workouts for 2 reasons...the first being Chalene Johnson is a huge inspiration and always makes working out fun, and the second reason is because I am seeing such great results! I decided that since I am a beachbody coach, I should also try some new programs, just so I know the products that I'm offering. I am NOT EVER giving up my Turbo Jam, but after I am done with the ChaLEAN Extreme program I am going to try P90X. If all goes well and I am happy with my results so far...I will be starting P90X in April. No, this doesn't mean that I don't like Chalene Johnson, it is nothing like that. I just want to make sure that I can reach my full potential and I think by mixing up my workouts I will be able to do that. I have had a few people raise eyebrows at me for becoming a "traitor" (lol I am not even lying about that!), but I am always up for trying new things when it comes to exercise.

:]

No comments:

Post a Comment