Sunday, April 11, 2010

Update on my Thea :(

I have an update: I have been told that my aunt isn't going to make it. She will only live 24-48 hours while on life support...but if they take her off, she will live for less than 24 hours. The bleeding is so horrible in her brain that it is causing the left and right side of the brain to squeeze together. The blood is starting to pool in her brain stem as well. There is nothing more the doctors can do. I am so upset right now I can't even handle it. Please keep my family in your thoughts. Thanks to everyone who has sent messages and support to my family today

6 comments:

  1. You are in my prayers.... Judy Richards

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your aunt, Ashley. I'm sure she is being lifted up in many prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so sorry to hear about your aunt. i will be holding you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry... I know many prayers are being
    sent her way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My eyes just filled with tears as I read your short paragraph. I'm so sorry to read this news. My thoughts are with you and your family, and many prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you to everyone for your kind words <3

    ReplyDelete