Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Your Personal Nutritionist Ebook-Meal Plans-Fitness Plans-Recipes-Free Journal and MORE



Does one or more of the following describe you?
[]Exhausted?
[]Very overweight
[]Overweight
[]Irritable
[]Self Conscious
[]Depressed
[]Sluggish
[]Not seeing a light at the end of the tunnel?

If you checked yes to one or more, you are in luck!

Before I begin, I am NOT a doctor, herbalist, nutritionist or anything like that. I am an average person like you, trying to lose weight in a very overweight society. The only thing is I have researched EVERYTHING (books, journals, medical reports, etc). I have tried every diet, pill, and magic potion out there. None of that works...what I'm doing now, however, DOES work and I want to help you!

I cannot cure you, so please don't stop going to your doctor or anything like that!

What I can do, is help you lose weight, get fit, and feel great about yourself!

This is a monthly service...you will recieve the following:
1 meal plan ebook (custom fitted to your needs)
1 fitness plan ebook (also custom fitted to you)
weekly emailings
weekly recipes
Free custom made journal that I will ship to you
Support

If you want to continue your monthly services, you can do so at a discounted rate of 15% off :) Each month comes with new recipes, ebooks, and journals!

I used to be very overweight (as you can see from my picture)...but I have lost 65 pounds and am still on my journey...why not finish our journeys together?

I can custom fit a meal plan to almost any way of eating (vegetarian, diabetic (I have family members who I have helped), hypoglycemic, gluten free, etc!)

If you are frustrated and don't know where else to go, you have come to the right place. What have you got to lose? (other than weight!)

Upon purchase, I will email you a few questions that I will need you to answer, in order to custom make your ebooks and journal.


If you are interested, please send an email to: thecelestialmoon@gmail.com for more information...or you can go to: http://www.etsy.com/listing/45754072/your-personal-nutritionist-ebook-meal

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment