Saturday, April 24, 2010

Updates

I haven't wrote on here in a while...

My aunt passed away last saturday and it has been very hard on my family and me. I went to her wake and funeral this past week. This whole week has been extremely difficult to get through and I have just been feeling really sad :( Also, on top of everything, my brother had his appendix removed which was scary as well...but he is recovering very nicely. My Thea (greek for Aunt) was a wonderful lady and I will miss her very much. RIP 'Thea' Annetta Sarpos :( In memory of Thea, my family and I are organizing a walk for next summer (2011) for the Brain Aneurysm Foundation...more details on that soon!

Also, another name to add to people lost this month...Peter Steele...one of my favorite musicians (he was the singer of Type O Negative).

As far as myself...my pleurisy is not getting any better and today I have had bad chest pains. It is just getting even more aggravated by the fact that I have begun weight lifting again (I had to take a small break because I couldn't breathe due to the pain from putting strain on my chest). Not to mention I have to inhale deeply every few minutes which makes me sound like I am annoyed 24-7....so I have been having to explain that I am not sighing or annoyed...it is just difficult to breathe! I am just taking that one step at a time...I know it will eventually go away and everything will go back to normal (hopefully!) Other than the pleurisy acting up, I have been feeling okay (physically).

My mom bought me this really nice food/exercise journal at Barnes and Noble today...I thought that was really nice of her :) Thanks mom!

Well I can't think of more to say at the moment (without repeating myself)

Take care...hope everyone has a good weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment