Friday, March 19, 2010

It's been a while...

Sorry for the gap between postings, but I've been having some complications. I hurt my chest pretty bad and have been having a hard time breathing and doing my normal strength training...which is NOT ideal when training to run a marathon!

I have been training still and working out everyday though!

I have an etsy store now to sell baked goods for the Relay for Life and Team Hole in the Wall (This is for the marathon).


http://www.2ladiescharitybakers.etsy.com

Yes, I know what you're all thinking...I sit at my computer and preach about healthy eating and all that, but I am selling sweet stuff?? Well, again, this is like my online bake sale for CHARITY...(I don't recall ever going to a steamed veggie sale).

I will be posting more soon...but before I go...here's a look at a before picture of me and an "after-so far" picture of me. I still have some weight to lose, but I am smaller than I was!!


No comments:

Post a Comment