Tuesday, March 23, 2010

WHO WANTS THEIR STORE OR BUSINESS TO BE MAJORLY PROMOTED??!!

**SEND ME A COMMENT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN GETTING YOUR STORE PROMOTED DURING THE SILENT AUCTIONS...ALL I ASK IS FOR A SMALL DONATED ITEM FOR ONE OF THE BASKETS, AND I WILL PASS OUT YOUR CARDS TO EVERYONE I COME IN CONTACT WITH...THERE ARE GOING TO BE AT LEAST 200-300 PEOPLE SO FAR!!**

I am hosting 2 silent auctions. The first silent auction will be for the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life. The second auction will be on behalf of Team Hole in the Wall...for more information on both, just go to my store and read my shop announcement :)

These silent auctions will be hosted on May 1st (For the American Cancer Society) and May 15th (On behalf of Team Hole in the Wall).

I am making two baskets for each event (so 4 baskets total) and am already in the process of contacting businesses around where I live to also donate items to these baskets.

I am donating edible chocolate "floral" arrangements (2 dozen dark and milk chocolate rose bouquets) to each basket.

I am looking for anyone else who would like to donate any items to these baskets? It doesn't have to big or expensive.

Also, there are going to be A LOT of people (AT LEAST 200-300..AND THERE ARE PROBABLY GOING TO BE EVEN MORE THAN THAT) at these two events!! So feel free to send some business cards with your items...I will pass them out to EVERYONE!!

I would like to have at least 30 different things (in total from everywhere...not just from one place) in each basket...so if you can donate anything at all, please let me know!

I would need the items by April 24th for the American Cancer Society and May 11th for Team Hole in the Wall.

Just let me know which one you would like to donate too...this is very much appreciated!!

Thank you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment